Liebster (German Origin) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
Hi! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Ester (East Of Eden). Thank you Ester, is good to know that someone likes our blog enough to nominate it for an award made for bringing to surface smaller blogs, giving them the opportunity to gain more followers.
Here are the answers to the questions Ester asked me:
1. What is your favourite country/destination? England and Scotland because of all the beautiful cities and green landscapes.
2. Sweet or Savoury? Savoury.
3. Not so secret obsession. Chocolate.
4. Grace Kelly or Grace Jones? Grace Kelly.
5. Name your three favourite books. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories by Tim Burton, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
6. One song that makes you cry. Skinny Love, the Birdy version.
7. Where do you call home? Home is wherever I’m with the ones I love.
8. Lipstick colour. I usually don’t wear bold lipstick colours because I feel like it looks weird on me, but red lips are always a good choice.
9. Marilyn or Audrey? Audrey, both classy and sexy.
10. Which piece of clothing can’t you live without? My favorite band t-shirt.
11. Black or White? It depends! For wearing? black (except if it is a wedding dress), For all the rest (I belive)? White.
11 Random facts about myself
Bad singer, but love to sing
Wanna live in London
Value craziness, originality and uniqueness
Movie times are the best
I’m far too talkative
Dance? only until my feet hurt!
Like drawing dresses