Today Sara, Sofia and I bought our ticket to Salamanca. We are going to visit our friend Carolina who moved there to study Medicine (I think I’ve said this before)! In the end of February we will board in a weekend of adventure in Spanish soil, I can’t wait for it. When I’ll come back I will post the photos of the trip. ;)
I’m not a “watch person”, but this one really catched my attention…it’s so simple but yet beautiful and modern…sad that it’s so expensive :(
People say ” Traveling is the only thing money buys that makes you richer”, well, that’s true since money don’t buy things as manners, morals or integrity.
That’s so sad because I know so many people who need it. If there was a way to buy it, I would personally buy it and give it as a gift to them.
But once that’ not possible, let’s hope for the best, see if somehow that people change…
The most beautiful presents under the Christmas Tree, and it was me who made the package! :P
GOD! Even my mother is going to want to go to Optimus Alive! :P
The World has lost a great man! Words are not enough for the great things this men have done! All I can say is thank you for trying to make things right when we “white ones” didn’t, I hope you Rest In Peace.
To remember this Men with capital M, some of my favorite quotes from him:
• “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
• “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
• “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”
• “It always seems impossible until its done.”
• “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.”
• “I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.”
• “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.”
• “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.”
• “To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.”
• “When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.”
• “You know, you can only lead them from behind.”
To end this post, here is the song U2 made for the Nelson Mandela’s movie: